|Pontoon Length:||22' 6"|
|Deck Length:||21' 11"|
|Engine Configuration:||Single Outboard|
|Fuel Capacity:||33 / 60 gal|
|Package with Transom Length||Person Capacity||Hull Weight|
|Max HP||Pontoon Gauge|
|With 25" Tubes (20" transom)||11 People||2,384 lbs||150 HP||0.080|
|ESP Performance Package (25" transom)||14 People||2,799 lbs||250 HP||0.080 - .100|
|With 32" Elliptical Tubes (20" transom)||13 People||2,505 lbs||150 HP||0.080|
|STD Performance Package (25" transom)||12 People||2,724 lbs||225 HP||0.080|
- 2 Portable Cupholders with Teak Trim
- 2 Wide Berth Chaise Lounges with Fold-Down Armrest/Cupholder
- 33-Gallon Center-Mount Fuel Tank
- Blue Ice LED Mood Lighting
- Duraframe Seat Bases
- Fire Extinguisher
- High Performance Carpet
- Kicker Speakers (4)
- Powder Coated Seat Hinges
- Reclining Helm Chair with Integrated Headrest
- Soft-Touch Java Base Vinyl
- Stainless Steel Cupholders
- Stern Privacy Enclosure
- Teak Trapezoid Table
- Waste Container
- 1.25" Bimini Frame with Quick Release Fittings & Trailering Struts
- 10' Surlast Bimini Top with Embroidered Boot
- 16" On-Center Midship Cross Members
- 25" Pontoons
- Aft Tuff-Ply Vinyl Floor
- Anodized Raised Rails
- Curved 4-Step Boarding Ladder
- Custom Bennington Stainless Cleats 6" Stainless Steel cleat. Bennington engraved on top of cleat.
- Dimensional Chrome Logos & Badge
- Docking Lights with Stainless Steel Light Housings
- Full Length Anodized Skirting
- Heavy Duty Rub Rail
- Laser-cut Bennington Thresholds
- Stainless Corner Castings
- Stainless Steel Deck Bolts (Fanged Elevator Bolts secured with Stainless Steel Nylock Nut.)
- Streamline Rail System
- Surlast Playpen Cover
- Underdeck Spray Deflectors
- 1 Piece Fiberglass Body with Integrated Chaise Lounge & Armrest
- Custom Sterling Gauge Package: Fuel, Trim, Volt, Tach/Hour Meter and Speedo with Compass Heading (GPS Antenna Driven)
- Custom Wheel with Tilt, Teak Accents & Etched Center Cap
- Echo 100 Garmin Fish/Depth Graph
- Fiberglass Door with easy open & close Stainless Steel Hinges & Latch
- Rocker Switches with Dash Mount Breakers & Master Power Switch
- Sony M6 Stereo behind console door with Dash mounted remote, USB Port, 12v Outlet & MP3 Recess
- Storage Compartment with Soft-Side Cooler
- Mercury Verado DTS with Hydraulic Steering 2 tube models with 20in transom, 135-150 HP, Smartcraft gauges, Power Steering. Increment pricing shown based on subtraction of the Mercury package pre-rig price.
- Mercury Verado DTS with Power Steering 3 tube models with 25in Transom, 225-300 HP, Smartcraft Gauges, Power Steering. Increment pricing shown based on subtraction of the Mercury package pre-rig price.
- Mercury Verado DTS with Power Steering 3 tube models with 25in Transom, 135-200 HP, Smartcraft Gauges, Power Steering. Increment pricing shown based on subtraction of the Mercury package pre-rig price.
- Mercury Verado DTS with Power Steering 2 tube models with 20in Transom, 135-150 HP, Smartcraft Gauges, Power Steering. Increment pricing shown based on subtraction of the Mercury package pre-rig price.
- No Special Pre-Rig
- Yamaha Command Link Gauges Optional on Yamaha mechanical shift engines F40-F250 (Includes Water Fuel Separator Large).
- Yamaha Command Link with D.E.C. XCA ONLY. Digital gauges and Shifter. Replaces Custom Bennington gauges (including GPS speedo and Water Fuel Separator Large). Speed readout comes off engine pressure sensor. Gauges will run off GPS if optional Garmin GPS is ordered (Command link is wired to Garmin for more accuracy). Increment pricing shown based on subtraction of Yamaha package pre-rig price.
Performance / Below Deck
- Battery - Dual with switch Batteries located on port side.
- Battery - Power Distribution Panel Dual Battery option also available.
- Battery Switch
- Center Tube Fuel Tank (60 Gallon)
- Elliptical Sport Package (ESP) ESP displaces more water and sits higher for a smooth, dry ride, that rivals a fiberglass monohull. Includes 2 - 25in diameter pontoons with performance foils and 32in center elliptical tube with lifting strakes.
- ESP Alternative 20in Transom Requires Yamaha engine selection.
- Express Performance Package Increases bow lift and speed. Includes a modified center tube and waveshield.
- Lifting Strakes (3 tube)
- Lifting Strakes (2 tube)
- Lifting Strakes (Twin 32in Elliptical Tubes)
- Performance Package (Standard) Provides additional bow lift, planing ability and increased performance. Includes 3 - 25" diameter tubes.
- Power Assist Hydraulic Steering
- Power Assist Steering DECLINED Recommended ESP Power Assist Steering option declined. ATTENTION: CSI survey results indicate steering ease/difficulty as a major factor in a customer's overall satisfaction with their boat. By declining this option with an ESP package and engine 150 hp and above, expect two-handed maneuvering and increased effort to turn the boat.
- Rough Water Package
- Saltwater Anode Package Includes Salt Water Logos.
- Sea Star Hydraulic Steering
- Sealed Lifting Strakes (ESP)
- Sealed Lifting Strakes (3 tube)
- Sealed Lifting Strakes (2 tube)
- Sealed Lifting Strakes (Twin 32in Elliptical Tubes)
- Sealed Lifting Strakes Express center tube only.
- Solid Keel (2 tube)
- Solid Keel (3 tube)
- Twin 32in Elliptical Tubes 2 - 32in Elliptical tubes (Solid round keels standard).
- Twin Elliptical Wave Shield Wave tamer option for boats equipped with Twin 32in Elliptical pontoons.
- Underdeck Wave Shield Wave tamer option for boats equipped with standard 25in pontoons.
- Water Fuel Separator LARGE (Included with Yamaha Pre-rigs and BRP ICON Pre-rig, optional on all other engine brands.)
- Crimson Red
- Matador Red
- Midnight Black
- Regatta Blue
- Smokey Granite
- Crimson Red
- Matador Red
- Midnight Black
- Regatta Blue
- Ivory Soft-Touch
- Java Soft-Touch
- Carpet MOCHA MATRIX
- Carpet MOCHA PALM
- Carpet SAND PALM
- Snap-in Carpet (requires vinyl floor)
- Upgrade to Full Vinyl Floor (Tuff-Ply)
Helm / Stereo
- Blue Ice LED Cupholder Lighting
- Blue Ice LED Side Illumination
- Blue Ice LED Underwater Illumination
- Elevated Helm If shipped on a load, dealer assembly is required.
- Extra Wide Recliner Upgrade
- Garmin Color GPS
- 4 Pole Rod Holder Dealer installation required.
- Stern Seat Livewell
- 40in Mini Galley This option in combination with 2-25in tubes or 32in Elliptical Tube performance option takes maximum person capacity down 1 person. (If Ivory use 900474)
- 54in Galley This option in combination with 2 - 25in tubes takes maximum person capacity down 1 person. (If Ivory use 900295 or If Fawn use 900466)
- 54in Galley Refrigerator
- American Flag Dealer installation required.
- Bimini Blue Ice LED Lighting
- Bimini Electric Top with Blue Ice LED Lighting
- Bimini Top 10ft Double
- Bow Gate Seat
- Chaise Galley (Java) (Port Bow. If Ivory use 900467 or If Fawn use 900485)
- Chaise Galley Refrigerator
- Coffee Table
- Delete Playpen Cover
- Delete Privacy
- Extended Aft Deck With stainless steel ladder.
- Furniture Upgrade: Diamond Pillow-Top Interior Note includes RLX Furniture in either Ivory or Java.
- Furniture Upgrade: RLX Pillow-Top Interior (If Ivory use 904373 or If Fawn use 902927)
- In-Floor Storage (3 tube 25in center)
- In-Floor Storage (2 - 25in Tube)
- In-Floor Storage (Elliptical Center Tube)
- Mesh Storage Bag
- Ottoman with Cooler
- Port Table Group
- Porta Potti
- R Limited Amenity Package
- Refreshment Table with Cooler
- Rub Rail Protectors (Dealer Installation)
- Ski Pylon (Telescoping)
- Stainless Steel Rub Rail
- Washdown (If Ivory Vinyl use 900202 or If Fawn use 904034)
My wife and I have received lots of compliments on our Bennington. One comment came from the game warden; not sure if she was being serious or looking for contra band! The other comment came from a guy launching a 28ft brand X next to me. He said "Wow, Bennington...nice boat. Those are the Cadillacs of the pontoon Industry. " I think he was right. We just have an S series. Although we get a lot of stares on the water, I can only imagine what you R and Q series guys get for compliments. A few of my friends that have Tige', Nautiques and miscellaneous speed/wakeboard boats have mentioned how pontoon quality has come a long way. Although I am only 34, I would not have considered buying one 10 years ago!
Club BenningtonJoin The Club | Visit The Club