|Pontoon Length:||25' 6"|
|Deck Length:||26' 6"|
|Engine Configuration:||Single Outboard|
|Fuel Capacity:||25 / 56 gal|
|Package with Transom Length||Person Capacity||Hull Weight|
|Max HP||Pontoon Gauge|
|With 25" Tubes (20" transom)||13 People||2,884 lbs||150 HP||0.090|
|ESP Performance Package (25" transom)||16 People||3,649 lbs.||350 HP||0.090 / .100|
|With 32" Elliptical Tubes (20" transom)||15 People||3,020 lbs||150 HP||0.080|
|STD Performance Package (25" transom)||14 People||3,549 lbs||225 HP||0.090|
- 2 Portable Cupholders with Teak Trim
- 25 Gallon Fuel Tank with Remote Fill
- 3 Wide Berth Chaise Lounges with Fold-Down Armrest/Cupholder
- 6 Kicker Speakers
- Aft Privacy Enclosure
- Blue Ice LED Mood Lighting
- Duraframe Seat Bases
- Fiberglass Compound Radius Bow
- Fire Extinguisher
- High Performance Carpet
- Monochromatic Interior
- Powder Coated Seat Hinges
- Reclining Helm Chair with Integrated Headrest
- Soft-Touch Pillow Top Upholstery
- Stainless Steel Cupholders
- Teak Trapezoid Table
- Upholstered Gate Panels
- Waste Container
- 1.25" Bimini Frame with Quick Release Fittings & Trailering Struts
- 10' Surlast Bimini Top with Embroidered Boot
- 16" On-Center Midship Cross Members
- 25" Pontoons
- Aft Tuff-Ply Vinyl Floor
- Anodized Raised Rails
- Custom Bennington Stainless Cleats
- Dimensional Chrome Logos & Badge
- Fiberglass Compound Radius Bow
- Full Length Anodized Skirting
- Laser-cut Bennington Thresholds
- Mid Ship Spring Line Mooring Eyes
- Stainless Corner Castings
- Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder with grab handles
- Stainless Steel Deck Bolts (Fanged Elevator Bolts secured with Stainless Steel Nylock Nut.)
- Stainless Steel Docking Lights
- Stainless Steel Rub Rail
- Streamline Rail System
- Surlast Playpen Cover
- Underdeck Spray Deflectors
- Upgraded Graphics
- 1 Piece Fiberglass Body with Integrated Chaise Lounge & Armrest
- Console Footrest
- Custom Sterling Gauge Package: Fuel, Trim, Volt, Tach/Hour Meter and Speedo with Compass Heading (GPS Antenna Driven)
- Custom Wheel with Tilt, Teak Accents & Etched Center Cap
- Echo 100 Garmin Fish/Depth Graph
- Fiberglass Door with easy open & close Stainless Steel Hinges & Latch
- NEW Illuminated Rocker Switches with Dash Mounted Breakers & Master Power Switch
- Sony M6 Stereo behind console door with Dash Mounted Remote, USB Port, 12v Outlet & MP3 Recess
- Storage Compartment with Soft-Side Cooler
- Mercury Verado DTS with Hydraulic Steering 2 tube models with 20in transom, 135-150 HP, Smartcraft gauges, Power Steering. Increment pricing shown based on subtraction of the Mercury package pre-rig price.
- Mercury Verado DTS with Power Steering 3 tube models with 25in Transom, 225-300 HP, Smartcraft Gauges, Power Steering. Increment pricing shown based on subtraction of the Mercury package pre-rig price.
- Mercury Verado DTS with Power Steering 2 tube models with 20in Transom, 135-150 HP, Smartcraft Gauges, Power Steering. Increment pricing shown based on subtraction of the Mercury package pre-rig price.
- Mercury Verado DTS with Power Steering 3 tube models with 25in Transom, 135-200 HP, Smartcraft Gauges, Power Steering. Increment pricing shown based on subtraction of the Mercury package pre-rig price.
- No Special Pre-Rig
- Yamaha Command Link Gauges Optional on Yamaha mechanical shift engines F40-F250 (Includes Water Fuel Separator Large).
- Yamaha Command Link with D.E.C. XCA ONLY. Digital gauges and Shifter. Replaces Custom Bennington gauges (including GPS speedo and Water Fuel Separator Large). Speed readout comes off engine pressure sensor. Gauges will run off GPS if optional Garmin GPS is ordered (Command link is wired to Garmin for more accuracy). Increment pricing shown based on subtraction of Yamaha package pre-rig price.
Performance / Below Deck
- Battery - Dual w/ switch Battery located on each side starboard and port.
- Battery - Dual with switch Batteries located on port side.
- Battery - Power Distribution Panel Dual Battery option also available.
- Battery Switch
- Center Tube Fuel Tank (56 Gallon)
- Elliptical Sport Package (ESP) ESP displaces more water and sits higher for a smooth, dry ride, that rivals a fiberglass monohull. Includes 2 - 25in diameter pontoons with performance foils and 32in center elliptical tube with lifting strakes.
- ESP Alternative 20in Transom Requires Yamaha engine selection.
- Express Performance Package Increases bow lift and speed. Includes a modified center tube and waveshield.
- Lifting Strakes (Twin 32in Elliptical Tubes)
- Lifting Strakes (3 tube)
- Lifting Strakes (2 tube)
- Performance Package (Standard) Provides additional bow lift, planing ability and increased performance. Includes 3 - 25in diameter tubes.
- Power Assist Hydraulic Steering
- Power Assist Steering DECLINED Recommended ESP Power Assist Steering option declined. ATTENTION: CSI survey results indicate steering ease/difficulty as a major factor in a customer's overall satisfaction with their boat. By declining this option with an ESP package and engine 150 hp and above, expect two-handed maneuvering and increased effort to turn the boat.
- Rough Water Package
- Saltwater Anode Package Includes Salt Water Logos.
- Sea Star Hydraulic Steering
- Sealed Lifting Strakes (ESP)
- Sealed Lifting Strakes (3 tube)
- Sealed Lifting Strakes (2 tube)
- Sealed Lifting Strakes (Twin 32in Elliptical Tubes)
- Sealed Lifting Strakes Express center tube only.
- Solid Keel (2 tube)
- Solid Keel (3 tube)
- Twin 32in Elliptical Tubes 2 - 32in Elliptical tubes (Solid round keels standard).
- Twin Elliptical Wave Shield Wave tamer option for boats equipped with Twin 32ft Elliptical pontoons.
- Underdeck Wave Shield Wave tamer option for boats equipped with standard 25in pontoons.
- Water Fuel Separator LARGE (Included with Yamaha Pre-rigs and BRP ICON Pre-rig, optional on all other engine brands.)
- Matador Red
- Midnight Black
- Regatta Blue
- Shatter Custom Gold Flec Painted Panels
- Smokey Granite
- Matador Red
- Midnight Black
- Regatta Blue
- Aft Teak Flooring (Black accent)
- Aft Teak Flooring (Ivory accent) (Requires Ivory Base Vinyl)
- Carpet MOCHA MATRIX
- Carpet MOCHA PALM
- Carpet SAND PALM
- Snap-in Carpet (requires vinyl floor)
- Upgrade to Full Vinyl Floor (Tuff-Ply)
Helm / Stereo
- Blue Ice LED Cupholder Lighting
- Blue Ice LED Side Illumination
- Blue Ice LED Underwater Illumination
- Elevated Helm If shipped on a load, dealer assembly is required.
- Extra Wide Recliner Upgrade
- Garmin Color GPS
- American Flag Dealer installation required.
- Bimini Blue Ice LED Lighting
- Bimini Electric Top with Blue Ice LED Lighting
- Bow Gate Seat
- Chaise Galley (Java) (Port Bow. If Ivory use 900467 or If Fawn use 900485)
- Chaise Galley Refrigerator
- Coffee Table
- Delete Playpen Cover
- Delete Privacy
- Furniture Upgrade: Diamond Pillow-Top Interior
- In-Floor Storage (2 - 25in Tube)
- In-Floor Storage (3 tube 25in center)
- In-Floor Storage (Elliptical Center Tube)
- Mesh Storage Bag
- Ottoman with Cooler
- Porta Potti
- Privacy Enclosure (Port Bow Chaise)
- Ski Pylon (46in removable)
- Ski Pylon (52in removable) Use with Mercury, Verado, Yamaha F350.
- Sport Tower with Wet Sounds™ Stereo System Aluminum Sport Tower with two-tone T-top Canvas, Ski Tow, 2 tower speakers, 6 high output interior speakers, sub and amp. NOTE this option eliminates the standard privacy enclosure. NOTE On 22in model this option reduce person capacity by 1.
- Stainless Steel Stern Gate
- Washdown Not recommended on boats with Sport Tower option. (If Ivory use 904399 or if Fawn use 904500)
This past weekend I had a guy swim across a cove about 100 yards just to look at my boat. He went on and on about how someday he wanted a Bennington. It seems every time I go out I receive comments from others about how nice my boat is and how great Benningtons are. It's funny how most people think you have to spend 50k plus to own a Benny. I keep telling people with the S series you can get into a Bennington for much less than you think.
Club BenningtonVisit The Club | Join the Forum