2022 Bennington R Bowrider Line of Pontoon Boats
Bennington reinvented the pontoon with the R Bowrider. By dropping the pontoon’s front, we created the industry’s first step-down seating area while increasing driver sightlines. See More On https://www.BenningtonMarine.com
Our step-down U-Lounge™ places guests closer to the water for an optimum experience; everyone can see and feel. This all-new seating configuration features our luxurious Sport interior with tall lounge backs with adjustable headrests and large recessed lumbar storage pockets. The U-Lounge™ has one more hidden secret, flip the seatback down to access the integrated storage compartments perfect for all those smaller items you need out on the water.
The Bowrider’s low-profile tapered bow gives it a sleek, sporty look while also enhancing visibility, but we didn’t stop there. We added View-Ports to the bow rails to make docking and picking up skiers easier. This also allows the people on the sandbar to be included in the conversation.
All this comes together to create our exclusive Vantage-Point™ Captain’s View, where both the captain and co-captain will experience clear, unobstructed sightlines making it even easier to drive, dock, and talk directly to all the passengers.
The Bowrider is designed around the integrated V-Hull performance package capable of pairing with engines up to 300HP. Our patented V-Shaped center hull design gives you plenty of in-floor storage and fantastic performance. The R Bowrider comes in lengths from 22 to 25 feet with 2 of Bennington’s most popular aft furniture groups; Swingback & Quad Bench.
Experience for yourself, contact your local dealer, & schedule an appointment.
• A bold & athletic cut, inspired by European sports cars
• Low-profile rails & step-down bow enhance captain’s sightlines
• Riders feel even closer to the water, for an enhanced experience
• Easy to drive with increased forward visibility in all driving conditions including docking & picking up skiers
• Similar to stadium seating the driver can easily see & communicate with passengers
• Versatile conversation-friendly step-down bow seating with the ultimate in comfort and “near water” rider experience
• Sport interior with comfortable taller lounge backs with adjustable headrests
• Intergraded bench-back dry storage for the little things
• Top-of-the-line performance & control comes standard
• More Storage: Up to two over-sized in-floor center storage compartments come standard
• Performance foils and underdeck wave shield come standard
• View-Ports™ in the rails extend the conversation to the sandbar with increased visibility while docking