INDUSTRY LEADING 10-YEAR WARRANTY
Bennington customers are now offered standard an industry-leading 10-year bow-to-stern warranty in addition to our lifetime structural warranty, giving you and your family the protection and assurance you deserve. Here at Bennington, we provide you with the finest built pontoon boats in the marketplace and want you, our valued customer, to know that we stand behind that commitment with the strongest warranty protection in the marketplace. Under the 10-year bow-to-stern + lifetime structural warranty, we cover 100% materials, parts and labor with no pro-rating, no third-party hand-offs, no warranty transfer fee and no "read between the lines" statements to leave you second guessing.
- LIFETIME STRUCTURAL WARRANTY*: As a Bennington owner, you receive a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the structure, pontoons, gates, channels, motor mount and rotomold seat frames. If anything goes wrong, we will fix it. Season after season, your Bennington will be ready.
- LIFETIME DECK WARRANTY*: As a Bennington owner, you receive a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the 7-ply, pressure-treated, marine grade decking. Since they fasten the rails and deck directly through the under structure, Bennington decks flex less and will provide you with a lifetime of enjoyment.
- 10-YEAR (5+5) BOW-TO-STERN WARRANTY*: As the original owner of a new 2017 model year Bennington, the first five years are on Bennington. Add an additional five years, for a total of ten years for free when you become a member of Club Bennington. All materials and workmanship on your Bennington are covered – including flooring, upholstery and electronics. No hassles, no worries. The engine is covered by the engine manufacturer’s warranty.
- TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY*: Bennington warranties are transferable through your local Bennington dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Bennington dealer.
- NO HAND-OFF TO SUPPLIERS: Bennington doesn’t hand off warranty responsibilities to its suppliers. When it comes to warranty claims, your Bennington dealer will take care of it directly with Bennington. After all, no one cares more about your satisfaction than Bennington does.
- NO PRO-RATING: Bennington boats carry the same valuable warranty whether it’s the first day or the last day of the warranty period. Bennington does not use a declining scale of coverage in its warranty, also known as pro-rating.
- PARTNERSHIP WITH OUR DEALERS: Bennington dealers receive 100% of the retail shop labor rate for warranty repairs. This ensures that your warranty work is a priority and completed quickly with your satisfaction in mind.
*For specific warranty details please click here.
If you have any questions you may contact your local Bennington dealer by clicking here, email us by clicking here or give us a call at (888) 906-2628.
Get the most out of being a Bennington owner by joining the club. You’ll receive our extended 10 Year warranty upon registration. Click here and sign up today!
Club Bennington is an online community of boating enthusiasts that share a passion for Bennington pontoons and boating in general. It's free to sign up and in addition to qualifying for a 10-Year Warranty you'll get other great perks:
- VIP access to product sneak peeks and announcements
- Access to our Owner's Forum
- Member-only discounts and access to our exclusive line of Club Bennington gear
Even if you’re not a member of the Club, 2017 model year Bennington pontoon boats come standard with the strongest 5 Year warranty in the industry.