Industry-Leading 10-Year Structural + 5-Year Non Structural Warranty
When buying a new Bennington, our customers receive an industry-leading 10-year structural + 5-year non strucutral warranty, giving you and your family the protection and assurance you deserve. Here at Bennington, we provide you with the finest built pontoon boats in the marketplace and want you, our valued customer, to know that we stand behind that commitment with the industry's strongest warranty protection.
- 10-Year Structural Warranty: As an original owner of a new Bennington, you receivea ten-year warranty on the structure, Tubes, weldstubes, motor-pan, welds on rails & rotomold furniture bases. You will receive protection if any structural failure (not cosmetic) occurs. Season after season, your Bennington will be ready.
- 5-Year Non Structural Warranty*: As the original owner of a new Bennington, the first five years are covered directly by Bennington. All materials and workmanship are covered by us, including flooring, electronics, upholstery, fiberglass, canvas, bimini frame and open and cladded arches - any component not covered in the structural warranty. No hassles, no worries, no hand-offs—It's simple. Your dealer will register the warranty for you upon delivery of your new boat. The engine manufacturer's stated warranty covers your engine.
- 10-Year Deck Warranty: As an original owner of a new Bennington, you receive a ten-year warranty on the 7-ply, pressuretreated, marine-grade decking. Since they fasten the rails & deck directly through the under structure, Bennington decks flex less & will provide you with a lifetime of enjoyment.
- Excellence In Customer Satisfaction: (CSI) award for "Excellence in Customer Satisfaction," a US industry-leading 23 times-every year since its inception. Given by the National Marine Manufacturer Association, the CSI Award recognizes manufacturers who receive exceptional satisfaction scores for the boat, engine, & dealer experience.
- No Hand-Off To Suppliers: Bennington doesn't hand off warranty responsibilities to its suppliers. When it comes to warranty claims, your Bennington dealer will take care of it directly with Bennington. After all, no one cares more about your satisfaction than Bennington does.
- No Pro-Rating: Bennington boats carry the same valuable warranty, whether it's the first day or the last day of the warranty period. Bennington does not use a declining scale of coverage in its warranty, also known as pro-rating.
- Partnership With Our Dealers: Bennington dealers receive 100% of the retail shop labor rate for warranty repairs. This ensures that your warranty work is a priority & completed quickly with your satisfaction in mind.
- Transferable Warranty: Bennington warranties are transferable. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. Suppose the boat is sold during its warranty period. In that case, the standard warranty coverage will not carry over to the new owner for the remainder of the original 10-year warranty.*
*Download warranty for specific details.
If you have any questions you may contact your local Bennington dealer, send us an email.
Bennington has earned the Customer Service Index (CSI) award for “Excellence in Customer Satisfaction” an industry leading 23 times every year since its inception. Given by the National Marine Manufacturer Association, the CSI Award recognizes manufacturers who receive exceptional satisfaction scores for boat, engine, & dealer experience."